Monday, December 29, 2008

december dailys--sled rides and heading out

Since I couldn't possibly bore everyone with my way fun day of doing laundry and packing today, I'll just show you what we did yesterday. In the afternoon Daren hooked up a sled to the back of his four-wheeler and away they went down our snowy, non-plowed roads in front of our house.

Daren thought of everything for the boys--its no wonder they think he's the fun dad!! Part of the rope he tied on they got to hold on to and pretend they were santa in his sleigh!
They all had such a great time! Since this might be the last post of the year, I thought I'd wish a safe and way fun New Year's Eve to everyone. We are leaving tomorrow morning for a full day's flight to New Orleans, Louisianna, via Atlanta, Georgia, followed by several days of trying to take it all in. I can't wait, but I'll have to cuz it's time for bed now, so GO UTES!!!!!!
Sugar Bowl, here we come!

3 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

Have a fabulous time!!

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Dittos "Go Utes", and we'll be thinking of you having a wonderful time!

sayfuzzypickles said...

Love the picture of Jake and Will on the sled! They are having a ball. I can't wait to see your pictures of the Sugar Bowl. That game rocked! Utes ARE #1.