Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the masterpiece

Ben said the cutest thing about the playhouse/schoolhouse last night. While I was gone to Bear Lake, Daren put the shingles on the roof to finally finish the playhouse. Well, last night we had gone to the aquarium and the park, and we had Ronnie with us. When we were almost home Ben was telling Ronnie about the new roof and said, "I remember when the playhouse was just a floor and we would play on it. I can't wait for you to see it now--it's a masterpiece!!"
I'm sure there are many who want to thank Daren for his hard work building this "masterpiece," including me, the boys, and all thier friends/school mates!! Good times!

3 comments:

Alisha Joy said...

Cool stuff! I miss you guys. I'm actually super excited for school to start. See you at the bus stop soon.

Shelly Wagstaff said...

Me too! Thanks Daren.

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Daren...it is indeed a "masterpiece". Bet you're happy the kids are getting so much use out of it.