Friday, November 20, 2009

was it worth the wait?

After ordering our new computer a week ago, it seemed like an eternity before it got here, but yesterday it finally came!! I am so excited about it, now if I can just figure out how it all works...
Oh, yea, and this other place opened yesterday just up the street in Draper. Seriously, the traffic around this area was crazy before, and now it's just out of control!! (I forgot my camera, so I had to rely on my phone's photos.) We weren't one of the crazies who slept out waiting for In-n-Out to open...we were just one of the crazies who waited in line for about 45 minutes at 4pm, hoping to beat the dinner crowds...


...and we waited outside...we waited inside...and finally it paid off.
One double double animal-style, one number 2 with grilled onions, and three plain cheeseburgers (aka: crabby patties), to stay, please.
The fries come animal-style too, but my favorite is just the plain fries to go with my #2, a Diet Coke, and a chocolate shake. Was it all worth the wait? You may think we're crazy, but duh, of course it was!!

4 comments:

Lynette M. said...

Ken waited in line at lunch for 1 hour and 45 min. LOL! But I will say when he brought it home and we ate it and watched the movie "Star Trek" I was in heaven!! So amazing! It's exciting to say we were there the first day it came to Salt Lake. Between Cheesecake factory and this I may never have to leave town again!

Maryanne said...

Oh, can I just say how excited I am about our new In-N-Out Burger?!? They finally listened to me and gave us one! They will wonder why they didn't do it sooner.
Those pictures....mouth watering. Okay, I think I'm going to cry now.

LaRose Crew said...

I'm coming over to eat!!

sayfuzzypickles said...

Nice pictures! I think I may want to try it now. My last time at In and Out was in carlsbad, and it was SO soso. I thought I didn't care if I went again. but after this post, I may think twice about that! YUM!