Thursday, July 1, 2010

tlc


I'm a little late on getting a post out about Father's Day, but better late than never, right?! Turned out that this year Daren was working at the fire station on Father's Day, and I hadn't seen him really since Thursday night because of my race that weekend (post coming soon...I hope!), so we had to go visit him.
The boys love going up to the fire station and messing around there. They were so excited to give him his presents that we just sat right down on the grass and opened them up. Once again, books ruled the day. Daren got the new 1776: The Illustrated Edition by David McCullough book, and...
...another scrapbook. I wanted to make a fun one for him, and what's funner than traveling around in our Toyota Land Cruiser (TLC), or aka: Mommy's car. I can't believe we've had it for 10 years already, and oh, the places we have been to in it. This was a real fun book to make, with lots of great memories. You can check it out here.

Happy (late) Father's Day, to my amazing husband and father of our boys, and to all the wonderful father's out there, including my own dad. xoxo

3 comments:

Julie V. said...

The book is awesome! How fun for you all to have such fun memories in the TLC. Makes me want to go camping or something.

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Daren had to have loved getting this book - it's fantastic - what great memories.

Ba and Scott said...

That is beyond awesome! I am sure Daren loved it! What a good idea. I might have to borrow that idea in the future. You know men and their vehicles : )