Wednesday, November 19, 2008

this is what happens...

...when you leave four boys to fend for themselves at Chuck E. Cheese's!!!! (I had to leave early to go to Young Women's)
Jakers
Benny

Daddy and Weeya
We FINALLY, to the relief of the boys, got to go to Chuck E. Cheese tonight because Jake stayed dry at night for a week now. That was the deal and he finally did it--here's crossing our fingers that he continues on his dry streak!! It might help that we also finally got the finished plumbing done in the downstairs bathroom today. Ya baby!! Perhaps now I can sleep through the night once again!
p.s. These short blogs rock! I'm working on another blog from last week and it took forever just to download the pictures and now I have to do the writing, so that will be coming soon (Mom).



3 comments:

Brandon and Lori said...

Sometimes Young Womens isn't so bad! Looks like Chucky Cheeses is for boys anyway.

Beal Family said...

Those are great pictures! Sounds like they had tons of fun..I am jealous about the dry diapers...my boys aren't quite there yet..I might try the chuckie cheese bribe...I like that!

Julie V. said...

i love those chuck e cheese photo booths! Darren looks so happy with weeya.