Friday, November 7, 2008

priceless

Thursday night......#10 Utah Utes v. #11 TCU Horned Frogs.....national tv......40 degrees......2 corndogs, fries, a Diet Coke, and hot cinnamon-sugar donuts.........go ahead touchdown with 48 seconds to go.......10-0.........priceless!!


And I couldn't resist to write that today (Friday) Bella came home with Ben from school to play. They are still "just friends," and had a great time playing together. So, tonight when I was tucking Ben into Will's bed (this has become a weekend tradition for them), he said to me, "Mom, I miss Bella so much already. I just need to forget about her because I'm losing my focus." (He knows that ain't gonna happen though!) Ben went on to say he was kind of bugged because there are kids at school telling him that he won't even know Bella when he is 16 (supposedly that is when they decided they can be boyfriend/girlfriend again), but I'm pretty sure that won't be the case. Priceless!

5 comments:

Callisto said...

Go Utes! Man, the season I have to miss turns out to be awesome.

That's so cute about Ben. Is Bella his girlfriend?

Alisha Joy said...

DYING!! River actually told me Ben had a play date with a girl. Then he went on to fantasize about how great it would be for him to have a play date with Carson. And then he forbid me from ever calling Carson's Mom. First loves . . . cracks me up.

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Ben's losing his focus on what? Do we want Ben to know that Darren fell in love with Heather when he was six years old? We send our love.

Beal Family said...

I think that is so hysterical about Ben's little girlfriend. That is the cutest thing ever!

Brandon and Lori said...

Ben is the Mac Daddy! I think it's so cute how he likes someone like that already, they must be destined. The game looked fun. Any ideas on gifts yet?