Monday, February 22, 2010

24-hour bug

HELP!!

I am living in throw-up hell!! Yesterday Jake woke up sick, and although today he is better I kept him home from school. Will and Ben left for school just fine, but Will got off his bus not feeling well, and an hour later we got a call from Ben's school that he had thrown up. When we got home, everyone got in their jammies, and I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening cleaning out "barf bowls" from the both of them. You know they aren't feeling well when they both put themselves to bed before 8pm, with barf bowls close by--please, let this be only a 24-hour bug!!

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

We extend our sympathy and hope for a quick recovery for all. Hopefully the adults in the family stay well. Sending our love. See you soon.

Lynette M. said...

you need to put blankets and pillows on the bathroom floor with their heads close to the toilet and tell them to throw up in the toilet! Yucky! We had this and all my kids did great and even Ben cleaned his own garbage can out during the night so he wouldn't wake me. Then Breanna goes and throws up all over the carpet.. Ahhh, she is 13 yrs. old. hello!! Good luck, ours was just a 24 hr bug.

Julie V. said...

Yikes! I hope they feel better soon.

Maryanne said...

Oh dear! I feel soooooo bad for you. Hope it's all a (bad) memory by now!