Tuesday, February 8, 2011

beautiful morning

Last night we had a big ol' snowstorm blow in like nobody's business, and by this morning it was nowhere to be found.  It was blowing/snowing sideways last night, and why I didn't think to grab my camera is beyond me.  When I drove Will to school this morning, everything was still so white and beautiful, so I drove home, got my camera, and tried to capture some great morning sunlight that made everything glisten.  That first morning light went so fast that I missed most of it, but I still had a great time.  







 This road we drive to school was completely white when I took Will, and just a few minutes later it was gone.  I should always take my camera with me.  What a beautiful morning!!  

3 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

Gee, this makes me want to have a sip of hot chocolate now. Nice job capturing the winter wonderland we had this morning. I love it!

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

So beautiful that we'd swear, there's diamonds in them there trees!

Alisha Joy said...

INCREDIBLE!! Wow! those shots are amazing!