Friday, February 4, 2011

midnight morning

Last night when I put Will to bed, he was asking for his "midnight snack."  I was tired and told him he could have it at midnight, and off he went to sleep.  I guess 5:09am is close enough to midnight, because that's what time he got me up this morning.  So, while he is eating his pizza and drinking his milk, I'm writing another post because I'm trying to be a frequent blogger.  :)  (I know what you are thinking--pizza at 5am??  With this kid, you do what you have to do!!)  

Ben finished another painting, and it's really cool.  It's a picture of the top of the mast at one of his favorite places--Pirate's Cove.  

3 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

Great painting! Will is a crack up.

Alisha Joy said...

LOVE IT!! We need to do another Waterford crew trip this summer. There are all sorts of new things for Ben to paint!

Grandpa and Grandma Peel said...

Ben's art teacher has got to be pleased with his work. Good job, Ben!